Namibian Hardwood Charcoal - Order per 3 or more 5KG Bags
Namibian Hardwood Charcoal is manufactured within Namibian borders on a large scale from hard thorn woods in surrounding bush veld's, pre-burnt in a low oxygen environment, generally using a kiln. They produce a premium quality product great for using along with cheaper wood types primarily to create reliable coals, or could simply be used should you run out of heat and need to revive things a bit. This lump wood-style charcoal is great for generating high heat or for cooking a quick meal. From our experience, it works well with beef and lamb meats and gives off a natural wood aroma in the flavor of your meat. It's the closest to original wood coals one can get! It can be used in a standard braai area, in a free-standing steel braai or Weber barbecue. We recommend always having a few backup bags nearby just to be 100% sure you're sorted should your coals die down before you get around to using them. Typically we suggest having some charcoal when you plan to use Port Jackson, Black Wattle, Myrtle or our Namibian Thorn Mix as your cost-effective braai wood. Just before these wood coals begin to settle or turn to ash, throw on some charcoal for optimal braai coals generally suited for just about any social get together! Be smart, keep the visitors and your mother-in-law happy by not under-cooking the meat!
- ALLOW CARD PAYMENTS 3 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR
- PAY VIA EFT FOR SPEEDY DELIVERIES
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ACCEPTED
- Namibian Charcoal is sold per 3 or more bags (from 15KG).
- Select the number of charcoal deals you wish to have delivered.
- Whichever brand is in stock will be supplied.
- Usual brands supplied: Namchar, SureBraai, etc.
- Make sure we deliver to your area (see 'Delivery' page).
- Payment selection will determine delivery times (see 'Payments').
- Free bag packing service included with this Charcoal offer.