Plum wood - Order per 5x Large Bulk Bags or more
Plum wood is a Fruit tree belonging to the Hardwood family. It's a lekker 'kuier' wood, a slow-burner that creates nice heat and is great for cooking Pork, Fish and Chicken. It has minimal, slow releasing smoke as the coals burn, that drifts up into your meats. It adds a sweetish and mild flavor when used for cooking, but many folks use it as a social wood to burn too as it burns great. It even does justice in the Fireplace on those cold days. We like it. It delivers coals like Rooikrans and burns similar to Black Wattle. It's a definite all-rounder! You'll have to give it a go to find out for yourself. Grab a few bags online now in just a few clicks!
- ALLOW CARD PAYMENTS 3 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR
- PAY VIA EFT FOR SPEEDY DELIVERIES
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ACCEPTED
PLEASE NOTE: THIS LOCAL WOOD TYPE WILL CONTAIN VERY LOW MOISTURE CONTENT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, USUALLY DRY.
- Plum Wood sold per 5x Large Bulk Bags. (+/-25pc)
- Select the quantity of bags you wish to have delivered.
- Make sure we deliver to your area (see 'Delivery' page).
- Payment selection will determine delivery times (see 'Payments').
- Free packing service included with this Plum wood offer.