Port Jackson - Order per 250 loose pieces
Port Jackson Willow (or, Acacia Saligna) is a small invasive tree, part of the Fabaceae family. Native to Australia and very widespread across the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa. It is a pest that reproduces seeds at an early age and grows at an uncontrollable rate through its seed dispersal process and dominates soils with lower nutrient levels. It grows rapidly in it's younger years and can grow roughly 8 meters tall with a very extensive root system below the ground. It serves as great social firewood to burn while entertaining guests or for creating some warmth indoors. It can also be used for a quick braai or as a mix with other superior braai woods. At a lower price point with loads of value, it is perfect to add to your firewood arsenal for just about any event!
- ALLOW CARD PAYMENTS 3 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR
- PAY VIA EFT FOR SPEEDY DELIVERIES
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ACCEPTED
PLEASE NOTE: THIS LOCAL WOOD TYPE WILL CONTAIN MOISTURE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Port Jackson wood sold per 250 pieces.
- Select the bulk quantity of pieces you wish to have delivered.
- Make sure we deliver to your area (see 'Delivery' page).
- Payment selection will determine delivery times (see 'Payments').
- Free packing/stacking service included with this Port Jackson offer.