Vine (Wingerd) Bulk - Order per Bakkie Load (NEW!)
Vine (aka. Wingerd Stompe) is a South African classic. Commonly used to braai. Ranked as one of the best local woods around. It's moderate burning speed along with fantastic coals makes it a great selection to use at home. Grown locally in surrounding Farmlands, cut from old Grapevine harvests. It also has a nice smell when burning and makes meats taste extra yummy!! It's simply a must-have if your an avid Braaier! It's a super popular wood that dates back throughout Historical ages and is still continues to be a hot seller on the Charts! Now you can grab a Bakkie Load of this beauty, what are you waiting for?! Folks love it!!
- ALLOW CARD PAYMENTS 3 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR
- PAY VIA EFT FOR SPEEDY DELIVERIES
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ACCEPTED
PLEASE NOTE: THIS LOCAL WOOD TYPE WILL CONTAIN SLIGHT MOISTURE AT TIMES BUT IS PRIMARILY SOLD DRY
- Vine (Wingerd) wood sold per Bakkie Load .
- Mixed sized pieces. Not specific dimensions
- Select the bulk quantity of pieces you wish to have delivered.
- Make sure we deliver to your area (see 'Delivery' page).
- Payment selection will determine delivery times (see 'Payments').
- Free packing/stacking service included with this Vine (Wingerd) 100pc offer.